Sign in

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

0
Komen

UiTM Dungun.. Sweet..


Views
UiTM Dungun, Kuala Terengganu... Before this, I never thought that I will continue my study at this University. After SPM, I thought that I will continue my study in Form 6. Urrmmm, this is an unexpectedness moment that happened in my life. Now, I have study at UiTM Dungun about 8 months (two Semester). I have get many friends that always understanding me. I love all of my friends.
The views of UiTM Dungun are so beautiful and calming. There are a lake and beach behind this campus. This campus is so close to nature, amazing and free from pollutions. I love it!
Here, I have learn many new things. For instance, I have learn about Mandarin Language. Learning the language is so fun and not bored. The lecturer that teaches us the language is Yee Laoshi. She is a funny, sporting and a nice person. In Mandarin Language, UiTM Dungun, Kuala Terengganu is known as Long Yun, Mala Gongyi Daxue, Guala Dengjialou. Actually, it is so an exciting experience when study in UiTM Dungun.
Sudah baca entry tadi? Sila ringankan jari jemari runcing anda untuk like dan komen ye.. terima kasih, sayang kamu semuaa...

Post a Comment

Komen, Jangan Tak Komen.. Thanks semua..

0 903 333 Doakan Miss Nurul Atikah Jadi Best Student: