Sign in

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

0
Komen

Falling In Love – Siti Nurhaliza


Views



Once in a lifetime,
An angel sweeps you off your feet,
And everything I’m about,
Dissapears before my eyes,
You’re taking me higher when I hear you speak to me,
It feels so familiar but I’m caught up in this fantasy,

Now I can’t seem to find myself,
Oh I can’t seem to ease my mind,
Oh I think I’m falling I’m falling and I can’t stop falling,
I’m falling in love with you,
When I look into your eyes,
I see your love that comforts me,
Even now when I go to sleep,
I wait to see you in my dreams,
You’re taking me higher when I hear you say my name,
I’m trying to tell you that I never want to let you go,

Over and over again,
It plays out in my mind,
I can see it clearly,
You give me something new to believe in,
Come take me away.


Sudah baca entry tadi? Sila ringankan jari jemari runcing anda untuk like dan komen ye.. terima kasih, sayang kamu semuaa...

Post a Comment

Komen, Jangan Tak Komen.. Thanks semua..

0 903 333 Doakan Miss Nurul Atikah Jadi Best Student: