Sign in

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2
Komen

Favourite Love Quotes


Views

These are my favourite love quotes that always inspired me. Jom kite zoom in sama-sama. Mane la tau ni pon akan jadi yours favourite jugak. 


“Where there is love there is life.” ― Mahatma Gandhi



It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak...all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that's how I remember my reasons for loving you.- Unknown



“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” - Marilyn Monroe


“If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go.”  ― Nicholas Sparks


Loving someone doesn’t need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, it’s not called "Love"... it’s called "Like"- Darrel H


A man wants to be a woman's first love; a woman wants to be his last.- Oscar Wilde


The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE".
And the person I never forget is "YOU".- Ervee Rios


You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, you make me laugh at the unfunny things, but most of all, you make me love you when I shouldn't love you.- Unknown


If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.- lbfos


The only guy that deserves you... is the one that thinks he doesn't. the one that'll stick by your side... no matter how much you mess up. and the one who will forgive you... mistake after mistake...- Unknown


Everyone will eventually make two mistakes in love.
They'll fall for someone they'll never have,
And they'll ignore the person right in front of their face- Unknown


My smile is a lie, it masks my pain and hides how I truly feel. Look at my eyes and you will see the truth. My mouth lies, while my eyes can only cry.- Unknown


They Laughed At Me And Asked What Is It That I See In Him?
I Smiled Back And Said,
"Everything You Don't"- Leiysh


When I text you, that means I miss you. When I don’t text, that just means I’m waiting for you to miss me.- Unknown


How can you stop thinking of someone if they are your first thought in the morning, your last thought at night...
and the only person in your dreams?- Unknown




It doesn't matter how long you have known him.....if he's got you smiling, starting from day one.....don't lose him...- cHiNkY

Love quotes yang simple kan tapi still mempunyai 1001 makna yang tersirat. So, hargailah orang yang kite sayang... Peace!

Sudah baca entry tadi? Sila ringankan jari jemari runcing anda untuk like dan komen ye.. terima kasih, sayang kamu semuaa...

Post a Comment

Komen, Jangan Tak Komen.. Thanks semua..

2 903 333 Doakan Miss Nurul Atikah Jadi Best Student: